Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cub Scouts and Cool Dudes

This was my last week helping with the cub scout pack at church and, although it's been a fun summer, I'm a little relieved to be moving on to something else (teaching the 5-year-olds in primary on Sundays).

Parker got enthusiastic about scouting while acting as my helper until he was able to join a pack with his school friends (because there aren't any boys his age at church). He's so excited to finally officially be a cub scout.



A few days ago I found Lincoln trying on Parker's hat and neckerchief and just had to grab the camera.








Lincoln is also starting to talk in complete sentences more and more. This morning he came up to me and said (without any conversation leading up to it), "Cool dudes do things outside."

I think plenty of people would agree with you on that one, kiddo.



I love this kid!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Austin joined cub scouts too this year! He loves it and the 'boys' are going on their first camping trip in a few weekends.

    ReplyDelete