Thursday, October 21, 2010

Butler Beach

We had fun at a different beach (just down the street from the one we went to in July) on Friday. Unfortunately, I had a camera malfunction about 20 minutes after we got there and these are the only pics I got


Lincoln was ready to hit the waves the moment we arrived. I'm not sure I've ever seen him run so fast:




The friends who came with us:




Anndra needing a snack after the long drive:




Lincoln back from the water - "Mommy, I'm COLD!" - a little snuggle with me and he was ready to play in the sand - but still wanted his towel on his head:



2 comments:

  1. Looks so fun! sorry to have missed it this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip to the beach! I can't believe that we are going to live an hour and a half away from the beach in just a couple of months. Also, I like Anndra's swimming suit :)

    ReplyDelete