Monday, October 18, 2010

Creepy Crawlies Update

Last month I posted some pictures of icky things that live all around us here in Florida. Now I'd like to add to the list...

a moth as big as Parker's hand:




and a snake that somehow found it's way into our garbage can:



I love how all the boys are fascinated with the snake and Anndra's looking up like "What's the big deal?"




Also, our "pet" spider is alive and well. We've been watching him for signs of 'old age' but so far the only change we've noticed (and you can't see it very well in this pic because I couldn't get him from a good angle) is that his back has turned bright yellow.




Another spider that Lincoln has become obsessed with is an inflatable Halloween decoration in our neighbor's front yard. He begs me to take him to see it several times a day:



My first thought when I saw it was - As if there aren't enough spiders around here already!

No comments:

Post a Comment