Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mother/daughter pics

Anndra's first birthday was this weekend. So to commemorate this joyous occasion, I'm going to put together several "Celebrate Anndra" posts to share this week.

This first one will show a few of her pictures next to my baby pictures because I've had so many people ask me if Anndra looks like I did at her age. What do you think?






Hanging out with older brothers:






Me in the bath and Anndra in the pool:






Snuggles with Daddy:






Each of us at the half-year mark (me 7 months, Anndra 6 months):



3 comments:

  1. these are incredible! she's your baby, alright. :) love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to see the striking resemblance between you and Anndra! She is such a beautiful baby. I can't believe that she is already a year....! Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love comparing these pictures! I don't know why, but this post made me tear up...

    ReplyDelete