Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Best Big Brother on the Planet

It makes me a very happy mom when I walk into my kids' room and see this:



Words truly cannot express how wonderful Parker is with his little brother and little sister.



With a six year gap between them, I knew I needed to be careful not to ask Parker to help with his younger siblings too much. But I almost never ask because he just does it on his own! He genuinely WANTS to spend time with them.



I hope that as Anndra and Lincoln grow older, they will realize how lucky they are to have such a patient, caring, wise, fun older brother.

1 comment:

  1. That six year gap gives me a lot of hope for my own (I can dream) third kid someday. Your family seems natural and beautiful. I can only hope Annie will be as nice as Parker. Any hope, do you think? :)

    ReplyDelete