Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A visit from Grandy & Grandpa Paul

My parents have been here in Florida to see us and now have gone to Alabama to see Jess. My kids LOVED all the extra attention!



Grandpa Paul is the king of playing "This little piggie..." (Anndra has been asking for it several times a day since they left):



Please ignore the remains of chocolate doughnut all over Linc's face in this next pic:



He may be a grandpa, but that doesn't mean he's too old to play on the tampoline!



Grandy trying out Parker's mandolin:



It's always nice to have extra arms around to help with after-bath-snuggles. And I can't resist including one of Todd too:




Mom, I know this pic isn't the best of you, but I'm such a fan of bedtime stories that I just have to post it:



My Dad was a big help at dinner time. Not only did he faithfully take care of the dishes throughout the visit, but he also organized the grandkids to help get the corn ready to cook:



I had a primary meeting at the park Saturday - and while I was busy with that, Grandy was taking pictures of the kids at the playground (watch for these in a future post). When we got back, she pulled the pics up on her computer so the kids could see themselves in them:

1 comment:

  1. We are having such a great week with Mom and Dad and I'm glad you guys did too! I love all the pics and I can't wait to see the ones from the park.

    ReplyDelete