Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May Birthdays

I love that Todd and I have our birthdays the same week every year. This year both our b-days fell on the weekend, which made them easy to celebrate: any day that we both get to be home with the kids together feels like a special day.



Kelli came up from Orlando for my birthday and got to see Parker's last soccer game of the season. We had a fairly relaxing day and got big muffins from Sams instead of b-day cake. Anndra was very excited about helping me blow out the candle:



Then it was Todd's turn and, again, Anndra was a big helper. We decided to put all 34 candles on his cake and she loved pushing them into the frosting:





It took Todd so long to light all the candles, that by the time he got to the last ones the first ones were very short - nearly melted down to the frosting. So we sang a quick Happy Birthday and then he blew them all out with one breath.



What a handsome Birthday Boy!



It is hard to believe that next year on our birthdays we'll be preparing to move - these past three years in Florida have gone by so fast - I feel like I will blink and we'll be leaving already. But I have a feeling we have a great year ahead. :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jen and Todd! Brad and I love having our birthdays in the same month too...

    ReplyDelete