Friday, April 29, 2011

Cousinship?

If you and a friend enjoy a friendship, can you and a cousin enjoy a cousinship? I think that should be a word. :)

I thought about calling this post "Cousin Love" but it didn't seem quite right. Of course my kids and their cousins love each other, but it's too bad there isn't a better word.

This is my 100th post, and I'm glad it can be a little tribute to the special bonds that exist in this youngest generation of our extended family.




































This last pic was taken as B&H were loading their van to drive home to Virginia. We had just copied the pictures from their camera to my computer and these 3 cuties were looking at them. I love how kids smile at pictures of themselves. :)



Hooray for cousins!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are adorable! Hooray for cousins. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete