Friday, April 8, 2011

Guessing game

I end up posting a lot more pictures of Anndra than anyone else, but I think that is because she is changing so darn FAST. I want all the fam & friends who aren't nearby to see what a beautiful little girl she's becoming:



Now just for fun we are going to play a little guessing game. The first person to correctly guess how Anndra got this circle of redness on her leg...





...will win some kind of prize (that part will be a surprise).



Anndra says: Good luck!


Oh yeah, and today is her half birthday... Happy 18-months, Baby Girl!

5 comments:

  1. It looks like a lyme disease red mark. I hope it's not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it kind of looks like a bite mark -- a human bite mark. not a bug bite. ???? and she IS super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Half Birthday Anndra! Enjoy nursery!

    I'm going to guess she suctioned a toy to her knee and got herself a little leg hickey...I don't know, I'm just trying to think outside the box...

    ReplyDelete
  4. All good guesses, but none are exactly right. Here are some of the other guesses that were sent to my email-

    Heidi: spider bite?

    Debbie: Did she bite her own leg?

    Mom: Youch!! It looks like teeth to me??? :)

    Gma Sherrie: my guess is a bottle or a small glass

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm...I was going to guess some sort of suction too. But now I'm going to guess that it has to do with either of her brothers :) ?

    Happy 18 months big girl! And your are right Jen, she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete