Sunday, September 19, 2010

Anndra wanted to join the club

The other day I was doing the dishes and heard the gentle "plink-plink" sound of someone softly playing a piano key. I glanced into the living room and noticed that the boys were playing together happily and were nowhere near the piano. As I head to the dining room, I'm thinking: "If it's not me and it's not them, WHO is playing the piano???"

Of course, I turn the corner and there's my baby girl, carefully pressing that little key down. I couldn't believe she was actually tall enough to REACH the keys, let alone able to pull herself up to them on her own!



I feel that, for her, this little moment has opened her mind to a whole new level of opportunities that she had previously not imagined. There's no stopping her now! She is going to figure out ways to get where she wants to go and reach what she wants to reach. Guess it's time to re-baby-proof the house again. :)

1 comment: