Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We spent most of last week in Utah for the holiday. On Wednesday we ran a hundred errands and hung out with my little brother, awesome sister-in-law, and adorable nephew:



Parker & Lincoln had fun getting to know this baby cousin a little better:



And when Ethan got a little fussy, even Todd took a turn to help cheer him up:




Thursday morning we visited my Grandma Sherrie & Grandpa John:


--I love Anndra's hair in this picture:


The kids and Debbie could have stayed all day just to play with the dog:




Then we ate Thanksgiving dinner at Todd's aunt's house and made Christmas ornaments afterward:




I'm saving the rest of the week for the next post, but I want to say THANKS to Nate, Grandma, Vicki, and Debbie for making the first two days of our trip absolutely WONDERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment