Thursday, November 17, 2011

November Girl



This post is entirely about Anndra, but I wanted to start with this picture of the three of them because it reminds me of growing up with 2 older brothers. When I took this picture, she looked at the camera for a second but didn't dare take her eyes off the boys for too long because she never knows what they might do next!



I simply can't say enough about how much I'm enjoying having a daughter! It seems like she is the perfect balance of sweet, adventurous, shy, loving, independent, grateful, intelligent, helpful, sociable, and determined.



She's very curious and inquisitive, but not too prone to mischief.



She loves to laugh and be silly, but also knows how to be serious or reverent at the appropriate times (she's always eager to say prayers and take her turn during family scriptures).



She knows how to share and say she's sorry and will usually do both without reminding and/or coaxing.




One of the funny quirks she's developing is twisting her hair into knots. I am constantly untangling them. But sometimes if one of the knots is bugging her and I haven't gotten to it yet, she will rip it out and bring it to me. Here is one that was roughly the size of a dime:

Silly girl. Hopefully she kicks this habit while she still has hair left!

One other quirk - showing off her feet:




1 comment:

  1. Anndra is such a doll, I can't wait to spend more time with her next month!

    ReplyDelete