Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween & Oct Playdates

Our Halloween weekend was pretty good. We had the church trunk-or-treat on Saturday night:


And our ninjas enjoyed trick-or-treating on Monday night:



Anndra was feeling yucky from an immunization she received, so she didn't stay up to trick-or-treat. And besides, she was still refusing to wear a costume... how do you explain to a 2-year-old that you have to dress up to get candy?


Also included in this post are pics from some of the MANY happy playdates we had last month. Enjoy!























Looking back at these pictures makes me realize how much good use we've gotten out of our backyard, wii, and playroom. I'm so thankful to have such a kid-friendly house. I love hosting my kids' friends.

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures, Jen! It looks like non stop fun at your house, when can I come visit? :)

    ReplyDelete