Monday, February 21, 2011

Home from Alabama

We just got back from our weekend spent with my sister, Jessie, and her family. We had a great trip and we can't wait to go back and see them again soon.

We're pretty tired from the drive, so I'll tease you with only a couple pics tonight and then post more as the week goes on...

This one was taken just moments after we arrived and we sat the kids down to feed them lunch. I think the excitement/joy on their faces has more to do with being around their cousins than it does with the sandwiches they are about to eat. :)



This one was taken just a couple of hours after we arrived. Notice how comfortable Kate is with Uncle Todd and Anndra with Aunt Jessie.



Thanks, Jess & Brad, for everything! I couldn't have asked for a better weekend - we love being with your family and we're really glad you are so much closer to us for a little while.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you guys had such a great time! I wish that we lived within driving distance of you guys! Hopefully your families will be able to get together a couple of more times before Jessie is done in Alabama and you are done in Florida. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a great weekend you guys! Thanks for making the drive. I'm so glad that we are close enough to make weekends together possible.

    ReplyDelete