Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Anndra's first tutu

My sister took these pics of our darling girl last month.


Little fingers reach to explore the grass:



I love the outline of that little round cheek against the white blanket:



All sweetness - she's got 'sugar & spice' in abundance:



She looks like Lincoln when she lifts her eyebrows up like this:



She spent most of the photo-shoot trying to taste every piece of the tutu:



This is my favorite shot of her blue-blue eyes:



Check out that little pinky toe! Too precious:



I am so happy that my amazing sister spoils me with her talents. I still can't believe how well these turned out because it was the night before we left and it was Anndra's bed-time so she was pretty tired and cranky... AND I didn't have a thing for her to wear because I was waiting to do laundry when we got home.

But my sister knew just what to do. She brought the cute out-fit with her and only spent about 5 minutes taking pictures so that Anndra could go right to bed... AND she was still recovering from giving birth to her own little girl. I was ready to say "Let's just not worry about it this time," but somehow she pulled it all together. What a woman!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture of her tasting the tutu! What an absolutely precious baby girl. I'm dying over her sweet chubby arms. Such pretty blue eyes. This picture "almost" made me want another baby ....I said ALMOST. Hope things are well with you guys. We miss you and love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! She has wonderful blue eyes. Having the 3rd as a girl is worth the wait I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! She is so so so so so so so so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, our darling Anndra! Erika really captured her sweetness... Wow!

    ReplyDelete