Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dragonfly

This morning at the park Parker held a dragonfly in his hand and you would have thought it was Christmas by how excited these kids got:
Of course the moment it flew away, Parker turned to me and said, "Will you put this on your blog?!?"  How could I say no?  Another fun line from Parker a few minutes later: "I'm probably famous - I think I invented that very technique to hold a dragonfly."

Lincoln really wanted me to post a pic of him climbing the rope:
 And since we can't leave Anndra out:
She's been carrying this toy unicorn with her everywhere (including church).  It reminds me of the little girl in Despicable Me and her unicorn.




1 comment:

  1. such cuties! oh we miss you guys. I keep wanting to call, but then someone over here is crying or hungry or I'm exhausted or something. soon, I promise! hope you're settling in wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete