Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Week after Christmas in VA/MD

Good times with some of our favorite people - four of my sibs and their families in Virginia & Maryland. Our visit to the Christmas lights at the Washington DC Temple was the only time we got a picture of everyone:

(We missed Nate & Kristen, but I knew we'd see them soon in Utah).


Fun park adventures:



Waiting to get into an exhibit at the Botanical Gardens:



Eating out with the whole crew:



I'm so thankful for FAMILY! I feel so spoiled/blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life who love me. I'm really glad my sibs and I have made the effort to keep our friendships strong. I don't know what I would do without them!

P.S. I decided to stick to group pics today, but I'll follow up with more individual shots from that week soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment