Tuesday, January 31, 2012

a few more Utah moments

Aquarium Part 2:


(Thanks for the pics, Erika!)

Visiting Gpa Gibbs in Mt. Pleasant:

Tool-time, story-time, and bed-time at Grandma's:
Baby Girl made us read this story (The Little Old Lady who was Not Afraid of Anything) at least a hundred times!:
I eventually had to start putting Anndra in my bed so she would stop crawling into Parker's in the middle of the night:
(What is it with 2-year-olds and their ability to TAKE OVER the space in a bigger person's bed once they are in it?!?)

This blurry picture of Lincoln made me laugh because it depicts life with an active 3-year-old - so often he is simply a blur of energy & excitement & mischief & fun as he ZOOMS by on his way to do something crazy. I love it!
And Parker's usually not too far behind...
...He pretends that he's off to 'supervise' Lincoln, but I think the main reason is that his little brother's antics are just so entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment