Thursday, January 13, 2011

Family Room Fun



Parker used the box the trampoline came in to build what I call a Hamster House. All three kids were given Kong Zoo toys (which I'm told are the boy version of Zoo-zoo Pets) for Christmas... but I just call them hamsters because I can never remember their names.





The kids have come up with all kinds of creative ways to play with these little guys. Sometimes I even hear them talking to their pets as though they are alive. The hamsters make cute little noises and move all around - I'm just glad we can shut them off & put them away and we don't have to worry about feeding them, cleaning a poopy cage, or finding them when they escape.




We've also had the tent out for a few days (to see if it will work for a camp-out Parker's cub scout pack is having in a few weeks). As you can see, Lincoln and Anndra have been learning to play together quite nicely.



Between this and the hamster house, our family room has been rather crowded recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment