Sunday, December 19, 2010

December is going by way too fast

It occurred to me this morning that if I don't blog about the cute/fun things the kids have been doing the past few weeks NOW, I won't ever do it because soon it will be time to blog about Christmas. I really don't know where the time goes!

P, L, and A have begun to hang out together more as a group. This is kind of a big deal to me because I have such fond memories of playing with my siblings and I'm excited to see my kids' relationships with each other grow.













Anndra has figured out how to scoot herself around the house on Lincoln's little truck and now it is her favorite thing. She especially likes to scoot around the driveway while her brothers ride up and down the sidewalk.



Parker's class had a "gingerbread" house building activity for their holiday party. It was great spending the afternoon with him and his classmates. They are a really fun bunch of kids.

2 comments:

  1. Your family is adorable, and you look awesome in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big Parker is! I love Anndra's elephant PJs in the first picture. And it's funny -- we have the same exact sit/push dump truck that we got for Julie.

    ReplyDelete