Sunday, August 8, 2010

Another set of cousin pics

Once again, here is a pic of my boys with my sister's two oldest girls - this time in the pool:



And our baby girls (K is just 2 months younger than Anndra):



I have to take a little minute and say how wonderful it has been to spend so much time with Jessie. She is the best hostess... it is hard to put into words, but I just feel so taken-care-of at her house. Even when we come to her area for other activities/visits, we go to her house for eating and naps. I can tell my kids feel at-home with her family. I'm also glad she's not afraid to put me to work (definitely a Lindorf tradition). I had a blast canning apricots with her the other day. She is so fun and easy-going that it doesn't even feel like work (which is a talent I'm endeavoring to develop with my kids, but it comes to Jessie so naturally). Love you, Sis!

2 comments:

  1. I loved spending time with you when you were here. I love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't life grand?!? These "babies" will be grown up all too soon! I'm so grateful to be able to drink them all in for the next 12 long/short months... Happy Grandy!

    ReplyDelete