Monday, August 5, 2013

Small Sample of Reunion Pics

We've been preparing for months to host my family's week-long reunion that is held every three years.  This past week was the big event... and I can't help being both happy AND disappointed that it is over.  Relieved to be done with such a big project, but sad to think it will be three years before we're all in the same place at the same time again.  I'm already missing everyone!

I didn't take a lot of pictures because I was often too busy coordinating other details and because I knew lots of other people were documenting our adventures.  I don't have the pics from the rest of the group yet, so today I'm just posting a few pics from my phone.  My main thought as I look over these: I'm thankful that my kids enjoy their cousins so much!














No comments:

Post a Comment