Monday, June 17, 2013

Road Trip Part 2

Todd had more free time on the 2nd day of his conference, so he went with us to the Mormon Battalion visitor's center.  It has been recently remodeled and we highly recommend it to anyone planning a trip to San Diego.



Later, when the kids were trying out their new wetsuits in the hotel pool, Parker attempted to teach Anndra to swim:
I came down with the flu our last night in California, which made me thankful that we had planned to have Todd drive with us to Oregon instead of flying back to Montana without us.  I was too sick to do much of anything for several days and never could have gotten the kids home on my own!

Our last stop (in Prospect) was WONDERFUL.  Not only did we get reacquainted with Grandy and Grandpa, but we got to see Aunt Erika and her girls too!  Anndra and Addie were two peas in a pod:
The kids and healthy grown-ups went hiking:
Grandpa Paul and Lincoln Paul
 
I'm so glad my little ones "remembered" my parents (weren't shy around them like they are with strangers) even though they were so young when G&G left for this mission.
Anndra jumped right into a game with Grandy just moments after waking up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment