Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Break Beach Day

Friday was the first day of Spring Break for Parker, so we celebrated by taking 2 friends with us to the beach!


We couldn't have asked for a better day. The weather was perfect.


The water was not too chilly, so Parker and his pal were out in the waves almost the entire time.




The kids didn't even complain too much that I made them re-apply sunscreen 5 times. I love a beach day when no one comes home sunburned!



Anndra mostly just wanted to throw sand all day:




But she wasn't the only one enjoying the lovely white powder:


The 3 youngest wanted to be buried over and over:


Everyone had so much fun that, even after 5 exhausting hours, they were begging me to let them stay longer.


I'll finish the post with my 2 favorite pics of Anndra.

She's definitely got that 2-year-old strut going:

She takes my breath away!

No comments:

Post a Comment