Sunday, February 26, 2012

More than a doctor

I probably don't say it enough, but I am one lucky gal to be married to this amazing husband of mine. Seriously, where do I even begin? But, this is not a post about everything my sweetheart does wonderfully well - because there isn't enough time or space for that here! - no, this is a post about a little recognition that recently came his way.


Todd received the Outstanding Resident Educator Award this year from UFCOM and I am so proud of him. Here he is coming down the steps after he was called up & given his plaque:


When I explained to the kids that they were going to a baby-sitter's so that I could attend a special ceremony where their Dad would get a teaching award, Lincoln said "Wait a minute... Daddy's a teacher?!?" That's right, kiddo. Your papa is a doctor AND a teacher because he teaches other doctors - I'm pretty sure that idea boggled his mind a bit.

With a co-worker's husband who was also honored that night:


With his director (who nominated him):


I am incredibly grateful to be with a man whose patience, practical knowledge, patience, decision-making, patience, leadership skills, and patience make him a natural & gifted teacher. I love you, Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment