Thursday, September 29, 2011

Preschool Feelings

I've had four turns to teach Lincoln's preschool class so far and I've really enjoyed it! This week our theme was "Feelings" - so this morning I did a little photo shoot with the kids. They loved making faces that showed the emotions we'd been talking about... especially when I turned the camera around each time to show them what they looked like! Here are some of the cutest ones:

Happy/Silly


Scared


Mad


Laughing


Nervous/Worried


Surprised


Sleepy


Frustrated


Bashful/Shy


Excited


Shrugging


Sad


and Confused (she's saying "I don't know")



I'm also throwing in a few pics from Tuesday's class. Making mud soup:



"Gathering activity" - something the kids do while waiting for the other students to arrive:

No comments:

Post a Comment