Sunday, July 3, 2011

Short but Sweet



The kids and I drove up to Alabama last week to visit Jess and her family. I took these pictures on our way as the sky cleared after a storm.



The trip was very brief (2 days), but we had such a good time. Thanks for (once again) being a superb hostess, Sis! And for giving me more time with my darling nieces.



One of the best parts of the trip was enjoying the pool:




Parker and Jane goofing around in the water:



Lincoln and Maren jumping in:



Anndra and Kate sticking to the shallow end:



The mamas staying shaded in sun hats:



In the afternoon when it was too hot to go outside:



In the very early morning, we went to the playground:



The sunrise was beautiful:







I caught Lincoln doing a silly little dance



Maybe in his mind it was martial arts, but to me it looked like a dance:



I finally switched the camera to video to catch the last of it:



What a great kid.

1 comment:

  1. What a guy our Lincoln bear is! I love his dance - That's what I feel like on the inside and he found a way to show it on the outside! :)

    ReplyDelete