Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy times with cousins




My kids LOVE spending time with my brother's kids when we go to visit them in Virginia. Of course, on this trip they also got to meet their new cousin, Addie (my sister's first baby)... but for some reason I didn't really take any pictures of them together - probably because we were just too busy adoring her! **Sorry, Erika**

Lincoln with the girls:




Ben introduced Parker to one of life's little joys - getting to have a campfire without having to go camping!



Mmmmm - I had almost forgotten how delicious a fire-toasted marshmallow could be.




Anndra even enjoyed some cousin bonding time.



After trying to feed her a bottle, Bethany leaned in to give Anndra a little forehead-to-forehead 'kiss' - very sweet.




But overall, the best cousin gathering spot was the trampoline. I still can't believe they managed to have so much fun, with so many different-age kids... without squabbles, and without anyone getting hurt. 6 kids (ages 1-9) jumping together almost everyday for 2 weeks - I kept waiting for someone to come back into the house in tears, but it never happened. Amazing!







1 comment:

  1. Jen, these pictures make me want you guys to come back so soon! I especially like the one of lincoln at the end on the trampoline. I love you and you family so much :)

    ReplyDelete