Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our baby girl has arrived!

Anndra Eve was born Friday, October 9, 2009 at 11:31am. She weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz. and measured 19 inches long.
















Some of you may be wondering how we chose her name. We wanted to name her after Todd's mother: Debra Ann. So we took the "eb" out of her first name and added the "D" and "ra" to the end of her middle name to make "Anndra" - hopefully she won't mind having to spell it for people all her life!

Here's our sweetie with her namesake:




3 comments:

  1. She is AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL Jen! So feminine! I bet you have been dying to see what a girl in your family would look like because you have just boys...well she looks so perfect. A perfect combo of Jen and Todd :) Oh yeah, and you look so great in that picture of you and Anndra and Todd. You don't even look like you were ever pregnant or just went through labor, you are beautiful! I love the picture of Anndra in her PJS in her car seat ready to go home from the hospital because she looks so small and beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys, congratulations! I'll call you some time this week to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She's beautiful! I can't remember if I knew you were expecting or not.

    I was just going through my readers list (since my blog is private), and I clicked on your name to see if you had a blog yet (because last I knew, you didn't). Lo and behold, you not only have a blog, but a brand new little girl!

    ReplyDelete