Monday, May 18, 2009

Stroll around the stadium

Earlier this month, my niece Emma sent Parker a Flat Stanley. For those who haven't heard of this, he's a paper doll that comes in the mail to have a vacation at your house - so you take pictures doing interesting things with him and send it back so the child can show their class. Anyway, it gave us an excuse to take a walk around the stadium and pretend to be Gator fans.






Posing with the statue of UF mascots Al and Alberta:
(Lincoln's the only one dressed appropriately in orange & blue)





Parker "feeding" Flat Stanley to the alligator:





Todd and our little guys:



Parker was a bit upset because I clicked the camera just before he finished making "the gator sign" - I think he was going to hold up one finger like Al and Alberta to say "We're #1!"

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Flat Stanley, huh? I love you, Parker! You're number 1 in my book! :o}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Flat Stanley is such a cute idea...

    ReplyDelete